Take website design courses online to build your design skills and advance your career, modern, responsive web design involves understanding the technology and platforms used to access web content as well as the accessibility needs of users. Enroll in online courses to develop your professional web designing abilities.
WordPress Course Outline
Introduction to Website Design and Management
• 3 essential elements to build a website
• What is a content management system?
*Introduction to html and CSS
• Open source CMS vs. proprietary / closed source CMS
• WordPress.com vs. WordPress.org
* Domain & Hosting
• Recommended domain name registrars
• How to buy a domain name
• Recommended web hosting providers
• What to consider when choosing the right hosting plan of your needs
• How to purchase a web hosting account
• How to point/link domain name to website
* Navigating cPanel (Your Web Hosting Account)
• How to set up work emails ([email protected])
• Assessing File Manager (Managing your website files)
* WordPress Installation
• 3-step WordPress installation
• Logging into WordPress
* WordPress Themes
• Modern Web Design trends
• Choosing a reliable WordPress theme
• Installing a theme
• Managing users
• How to install plugins
• Setting up TinyMCE Advanced plugin
* Adding Site Content
• Planning your website architecture
• Creating webpages
• Creating subpages
• Setting up your main navigation menu
• Adding content with the Visual Editor and Text Editor
• Adding images to your page
• Creating hyperlinks
• Publishing your page
• Creating posts
• Setting up a blog
* Contact Form Creation
• Creating a contact form
• Embedding a contact form
• Enabling full width page
• Customizing Website Appearance
• How to upload a logo
• Customizing the sidebar
• Customizing the footer
• Making Your Site Search-Engine-Friendly
• Installing WordPress SEO
• On-page SEO ranking factors
• Maintaining your site speed and loading time
* Integrating E-Commerce into Your WordPress Site
• Installing Woocommerce
• Creating a product
• Checkout and payment gateways
* Website Backup and Maintenance
• Keeping your WordPress version, plugins, and themes up to date
• Backing up your website
• Transferring your website to a new domain or new host
• Keeping your website secure and up to date
*Project with a live website
Who this course is for:
If you want to build a website for blogging, your business, hobby or your personal life.
You don’t know coding and still want to make websites
All level of people who would like to learn from basics of WordPress
Learners who want to build their own WordPress using themes, then this course is for you. This is not a custom WordPress development course.
WEB DESIGN COURSES FOR BEGINNERS .
Here in AGTERISE SOLUTIONS , you’re going to be taught about multiple design topics including best practices in web design, design principles, design tools and much more. You will also learn how to take web page from bland to
bold with the power of CSS styling. Learn the basic selection of CSS properties, fundamental CSS selectors, and designing page layout through relative positioning with CSS.
JOBS IN WEB DESIGN.
When you join the web design class today, we impact more knowledge to you and train you in such a way that you also can become a boss on your own, and trust us , the average income you can make for yourself as a junior web designer is around $62k and also as a Front End Web developer ,you can expect to make over $90k.
Why not take a web design class today!!!!
Duration :2 weeks. 2hours per day
Training cost: N35,000.
Training location:14, Seriki Aro Avenue Behind Ecobank ; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria